Financial assistance formUpdated Thursday March 14, 2019 by Christina Mihalic.
Financial assistance application directions:
1. Complete application (1 per player) and mail to:
Milford Mustangs Jr Football & Cheer
PO Box 1332 Highland, MI 48357-1332
2. Applications received by June 1st will be notified by email before July 1st if your application has been
accepted or not.
3. Financial assistance will be public record.
4. Applicants will be required to complete at least 10 Hours of Volunteer time.
5. Applicants will be required to pay an Application Fee per participant (Freshman - Varsity: $125. Instructional: $99)
6. Verification on financial status is done through Huron Valley Schools Free/Reduced Lunch Meal
Program. If your child recieves Free Lunch they may be eligible for a scholarship spot. (Please submit a meal
program acceptance letter along with this application to the Milford Mustangs)
7. Applicants will be required to write a hardship letter.
8. Applicants will be required to participate in at least 1 fundraiser put on by the Milford Mustangs.
|scholarship contract 2019.pdf|